We are looking for a talented website tweaker to make our complete documentation website an awesome place to poke around. Right now the website looks like a dusty old thing with absolutely no corporate identity, so it’s not hard to improve. Nevertheless, the responsibility will be fully on you to make it a showpiece of our solutions and services. Note, It is not on you to create the documentation, but rather just to format it.
The deployment process of the documentation website should be fully integrated with the continuous integration and versioning (circle ci and github).
- Bachelor or Master student with a strong track record and creativity
- Website technologies, such as CSS, HTML
- Understanding of markup language
- Understanding of Github and CircleCI is beneficial
- Good entrepreneurial spirit is essential: creativity, openness, motivation, autonomy, communication, team spirit, initiative, respect, courage, honesty, and integrity
- Familiarity or experience with software development methodologies such as Scrum, continuous integration, test-driven development, etc.
- Fluent English, both spoken and written; additional languages are an asset
Type of Position
The offered type of position is flexible and can be adapted to your living situation and preferences:
- Internship (2-6 months, potentially extended/combined with a working student position)
We offer an inspiring startup environment which supports you, but also will challenge you to become the best person of yourself. You will have the full freedom and responsibility to make your internship a success. Besides a competitive salary we can offer support for commuting costs, table soccer, table tennis, a BBQ grill, a flat hierarchy and a massage by one of the full time employees (when earned).
Reportix is a young startup which is headquartered in Mannheim, Germany, but also currently has office space in Zurich, Switzerland. Reportix is a RegTech, and LegalTech startup that creates Software to make contracts, reports and other documents human- and machine readable (Ricardian Contracts). Also, we offer database technology for advanced data analytics for highly flexible and dimensional data, such as fiscal reports or for banking supervision.
Our customer base as well as our team is very international. We are proud to serve world leading innovators like Bank of Israel, NTT Data Tokyo and MDD Switzerland.
We have been part of the Exist stipend, the Kickstart Accelerator in Zurich, and are currently participating in the F10 Accelerator in Zurich. Additionally, we have won several awards, such as the Silver Award of the Blockchain Competition for Insurance in Zug (Switzerland), the 3rd place of the Insury Startup Award (Austria) and the 2nd place of the MCEI Seed Award.
We are looking for visionaries and enthusiasts who do not want to hide in a large corporation, but instead be part of a startup adventure, make a direct impact and contribute to the overall success (and sometimes failure) of the Reportix team. We are more like a family instead of a corporation and like to bug our much bigger competition by being extremely fast, agile and innovative. Our first employees are of course the top managers of our growing corporation. Join our team to become tomorrow’s leaders!
- Mannheim, Germany / Zurich, Switzerland
- Willingness to travel is beneficial
Send us your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family planning, veteran status, or disability status.