We are looking for a talented front-end wizard to create and work on our react front-end applications for several products and/or projects. You should be eager to learn new technologies and be keen on being part of a growing startup. You should be adaptable, and willing to take on different tasks on a daily basis , and love to work with our customers. There is plenty of room to do your own thing and contribute your own style and personality. Some of the things you will work with include:
- Use modern technologies such as Docker, React, and Typescript
- Work in a productive and agile development environment using the latest technology for continuous integration and releases (CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.)
- Work on web application products, web application frameworks, and/or web UI components
- Work on customer projects, but also contribute to the vision of Reportix
- Work on REST API implementation, documentation, and test environments
- Work with customers to test and ensure a positive customer experience
- Work with the tools you love
Type of Position
The offered type of position is flexible and can be adapted to your living situation and preferences:
- Permanent employment
- Working Student
A permanent employment contract would be preferable.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science with a strong track record
- Good entrepreneurial spirit is essential: openness, motivation, autonomy, communication, team spirit, initiative, respect, courage, honesty, and integrity
- Familiarity or experience with software development methodologies such as scrum, continuous integration, test-driven development, etc.
- Knowledge of the essentials of NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB or ElasticSearch, would be beneficial
- Fluent English, both spoken and written; additional languages are an asset
Reportix is a young startup which is headquartered in Mannheim, Germany, but also has office space in Zurich, Switzerland. Reportix is an InsurTech, RegTech and LegalTech startup that creates Software to automate contracts and do advanced data analytics for highly flexible and dimensional data, such as fiscal reports or for banking supervision.
Our customer base as well as our team is very international and growing quickly. We are proud to serve world leading innovators like Bank of Israel, NTT Data Tokyo and MDD Switzerland. We have been part of the Exist stipend, the Kickstart Accelerator in Zurich, and are currently participating in the F10 Accelerator in Zurich. Additionally, we have won awards, e.g. the Silver Award of the Blockchain Competition for Insurance in Zug (Switzerland), the 3rd place of the Insury Startup Award (Austria) and the 2nd place in the MCEI Seed Award. We are looking for visionaries and enthusiasts who do not want to hide in a large corporation, but instead be part of a startup adventure, make a direct impact and contribute to the overall success (and sometimes failure) of the Reportix team.
- Mannheim, Germany / Zurich, Switzerland
- Willingness to travel is beneficial
Send us your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, family planning, veteran status, or disability status.